Mice & Rat Control
Small black droppings, fresh gnawing, and tracks are all signs of rodent infestation. Constant gnawing by rodents can cause significant damage to your property. It can even cause electrical fires. If you have mice, rats, or other rodents in your home or office, call (832) 590-0883 for fast and professional extermination and rodent control. Our treatments are safe for the environment, your family, and your pets. We've been in the rodent control business since 2013.
Smell a Rat?
Rats can fit through holes the size of a quarter. They are carriers of Bubonic Plague and Salmonella. Mice can squeeze through spaces as small as a dime and can survive in very small spaces.
They look for a sheltered location then make nests out of finely shredded paper or other fibrous material. Mice can run horizontally along wire cables or ropes and can jump up to 13 inches.
The common house mouse can contaminate food-preparation surfaces.
Don't Play Cat and Mouse
Although cats may kill mice, they are not the most effective way to deal with a mouse or rat infestation.
Fido's or Fluffy's pet food dish is an easily accessible food supply for mice and rats. House mice will also consume food meant for humans.
Rapid Response Animal Solutions Inc has been in the rodent control business for 6 years. We know how to get rid of mice, rats, and other rodents. No cat required.
Rapid Response Animal Solutions Inc Removes Mice and Rats
- Our pest control workers are trained in rodent species, behavior, and habitat.
- Call (832) 590-0883 to speak to one of our rodent control specialists.
- Rapid Response Animal Solutions Inc safely disposes of all dead rodents.
- Rapid Response Animal Solutions Inc sanitizes and disinfects all potentially contaminated surfaces.
- We've been in the pest control business since 2013.